Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

News Lately

So Clint and I are moving to Cedar City which I am totally stoked about! Basically we had never talked tooo much about moving and going to school there until after we went to the temple a few weeks ago.  After we finished up an endowment session we were just heading out when we felt prompted that we needed to move.  So we started looking into it and found out that Clint can graduate a whole two semesters sooner down at SUU than he can at Weber State.  Who wouldn't wanna graduate that much sooner if given the choice!? So that decided it, and now everything is just falling into place! He got accepted, got a job, found an apartment! Now we just need me to find a job and we are all set to move in August! Sad to leave Davis County which I LOVE, but super excited for this new adventure :)

So when we told our current landlords that we will be moving we agreed to let them show our apartment to curious renters.  Welll... we have this gorgeous little kitten named Koa and technically our aparmtent has a NO Pets Allowed policy.. So before anyone could come see Koa illegaly there we moved him down to Cedar early.  He is now staying at my sister-in-laws house down there.  We miss him so much.  When we went to drop him off we also spent some time apartment searching and we didn't want to have to hide the fact that we had a kitten so we decided to look for places that allow pets.  Then we decided if we were going to pay soooo much for a stupid pet deposit, then we better get some more pets such as a puppy! As we were leaving Cedar to come back up north we stopped at the local walmart and as luck or fate or destiny would have it; there was a lady sitting there with a baby playpen full of thee cutest little puppies that she was giving out for FREE!  Now we were a little impulsive... but we just couldn't not get one, not after we had been talking sooo much about how we want a puppy! So we picked one out and brought him home up north! We couldn't get a hold of my folks to ask permission to keep him at their house for the month of July till we moved but my little Brother Kaleb said he'd vouch for us.  My parents were in Vegas with friends and when they finally called us back and we already had the puppy they were pissed to say the least!! The whole next two days of their vacation they kept calling us telling us why we couldn't keep the puppy there.  But truth was, we had no where else to keep him! And when they finally came home and saw him for the first time my mom said 'awe he looks so innocent' .  And then they fell in love with him and so did their dog Milo.  Now they will be sad to see him move away!

BTW this puppy is a mix between border collie/Lab/Shepherd/Retriever.  He will be a pretty big guy here soon :) He is a little chubbster and happy as can be! He is SUPER cuddly and his face looks just like a lab.  We named him Cee Lo! After Cee lo Green cuz he has dark/mostly black fur, short little legs and a big round belly! And we love cee lo green haha.

Well I am sure loving summer.  Clint and I have lagoon passes (i kno, we are like little kids) We have so much fun there going from ride to ride.  We also love going to lagoona beach and last week we went with one of my best friends from high school and her little brother.  We went down our favorite slide about 10 times in a row!

OKAY SORRY THIS IS ALL QUITE BORING STUFF.  I AM LEADING INTO WHAT MY BLOG IS GOING TO BE ABOUT HERE SOON.  THINK OF EVERYTHING I WRITE AS JUST ME GETTING USED TO THIS WEBSITE.  I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT I HAVE A VERY INTERESTING PAST AND THATS WHAT I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IN THIS BLOG.  STUPID SILLY STUFF THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY PAST.  BOYS/DRAMA/HIGH SCHOOL/VACATIONS. EVERYTHING CRAZY THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.  AND I WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE I NEVER KEPT A JOURNALY (HARDLY) THROUGHOUT MY TEENAGE YEARS AND NOW I WANT TO WRITE EVERYTHING I REMEMBER NOW.  SO STAY TUNED AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF WILL BE COMING SOON :):) I PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment